Blue Whale Screen is a manufacturer specializing in Fine and Coarse screens which remove debris from municipal and industrial wastewater. Our company has led the wastewater screening industry by inventing the world’s best fine screen, the Micro Bar Screen. Over 2,000 Micro Bar Screens have been installed worldwide.
We also developed the first Constant Current Grit Station (CGS), which has been installed in more than 80 plants already. This system ensures that only the grit (free of mud) is settled, by automatically maintaining a constant flow in the grit settling chamber of 0.3m/sec, even when the influent flow rate varies.
Our newest version of CGS is the Reverse Flow Grit Station (RGS). Unlike conventional systems in which the screening chamber protrudes in front of the grit chamber, this machine fits the screening chamber above the grit chamber to save space, resulting in a much smaller footprint.
• 23 Registered Patents in South Korea
• 2 Registered Patents in U.S.A. and China
• Minister’s Award, Korea Ministry of Environment
• Minister’s Award, Korea Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
• “Excellent Korean Technology” by Korean Ministry of Science & Technology (Reg No. 1083)
• “Excellent Quality Product of Korea” by Administrator of Public Procurement Service